Fun. Right?

Some favorite things. Whenever I get around to it...

24 April 2008

Voyager One: Ocean Grey

Voyager One: Ocean Grey


Seattle shoegazer rock group that has a handful of pretty decent tracks. Check out "The Kids Take Control" sometime too.

These guys need to be heard by more people. Yeah, they kinda fit a mold, but I still enjoy them... it's worth a listen and its worth the recognition. I think this video had just over 100 views when I watched it... and that was one of their higher viewed videos...

(by the way, the few of you who check in on this thing probably noticed that I've been kinda slacking lately... this was the longest streak without adding any content... but thanks to the magic of the internet, I'm able to "go back in time" and add content on the days I missed! So check em all out! But again, sorry. I'm gonna try and not let that happen again...)

No comments:

Post a Comment