Fun. Right?

Some favorite things. Whenever I get around to it...

03 July 2008

Mt. St. Helen's Vietnam Band: Boring, Homeostasis, Technology

Boring


Homestasis


Technology


Mt. St. Helens Vietnam Band is from Seattle. They have never played a show, as you should know by now after watching Technology. They will debut at neumos on the 31st. That is also where they will sell their EP exclusively. So far there are no tracks available for embedding that I know of. When they release a video, which I am sure is in the works, I will update this post to include it.

They worked with Seattle producer Scott Colburn on their first EP. That's pretty big.

This band has my interest... Too bad I can't get to their show.

Anyway, if you're interested, you can listen to and download their track "Who's Asking?" here.

No comments:

Post a Comment