Fun. Right?

Some favorite things. Whenever I get around to it...

28 May 2008

Depeche Mode: John the Revelator

Depeche Mode: John the Revelator


I'm not a huge depeche mode fan, but I like this song...

I especially like the video, which is unofficial by the way... But it tells the story of how I feel about Bush sometimes.


My English teacher made us watch this and write a bit about what we thought about it... Tuned me in to this band.

The main reason I thought to post up this video was because of a book that was released today written by the former press secretary of the Bush administration Scott McClellan, telling about how he was told to brighten up the image of the president and specifically the war...

Watch this video with Chris Mathews interviewing Scott's Predecessor Ari Fleisher where they are discussing the book...

No comments:

Post a Comment